Industrial fans for aeration
Aerations fans are used where air/oxygen is required to be driven into a process to promote its reaction e.g. blowing air into stores of biological matter to make compost.
Other uses can be to pass foul or odour laden air through biological beds to remove the bad smells and VOC’s.
Relevant construction materials
- Carbon Steel
- Stainless Steel
Common fan features
- Gas-tight bearings to isolate potentially dangerous gases within the case
- Shaft sealing from simple PTFE glands through to nitrogen or water-purged carbon ring seals
- Impeller inspection hatches
- Acoustic and thermal lagging solutions
- Inlet / outlet silencers as well as complete acoustic chambers
- Inlet Guide Vane, louvre, butterfly or guillotine dampers
- Safety guards and electrical isolators
- Ambient air inlet filters and silencers
- ATEX in-house testing and certification
Get in touch with our team today
We can advise, design, manufacture and service industrial centrifugal fans from simple combustion fans to complex high temperature hazardous gas handling applications wherever you are in the world.