Industrial fans for dust control
The right design of a fan for a filter / scrubber application depends upon whether the fan is to be installed on the ‘clean’ or the ‘dirty’ side of the process.
A wide variety of fan types can be used for filters and scrubbers but for fans to be installed on the dirty side, the nature of the particulates present in the gas flow will largely dictate the fan and impeller design to be employed.
Self-cleaning backward-inclined impellers will make for continuous operation without the need for frequent cleaning while high-tech steel alloys for the impeller such as Hasteloy may be required to resist wear and ensure longevity.
Relevant construction materials
- Carbon Steel
- Stainless Steel
- Coated Carbon Steel
Common fan features
- Impeller inspection hatches
- Acoustic and thermal lagging solutions
- Inlet / outlet silencers as well as complete acoustic chambers
- Inlet Guide Vane, louvre, butterfly or guillotine dampers
- Safety guards and electrical isolators
- Ambient air inlet filters and silencers
Get in touch with our team today
We can advise, design, manufacture and service industrial centrifugal fans from simple combustion fans to complex high temperature hazardous gas handling applications wherever you are in the world.