Industrial fans for incineration applications
Incineration and raw-fuel combustion share many of the same characteristics where fans are concerned.
Halifax Fan offers a wide variety of heavy duty ID and FD fans ideally suited to the efficient combustion of all manner of waste and the extraction and filtering of the resulting fumes. Heat recovery is increasingly often the aim of incineration as opposed to the simple destruction of waste and involves sophisticated control of the combustion process including damper and speed control of the fans.
Relevant construction materials
- Carbon Steel
- Stainless Steel
Common fan features
- Impeller inspection hatches
- Acoustic and thermal lagging solutions
- Inlet / outlet silencers as well as complete acoustic chambers
- Inlet Guide Vane, louvre, butterfly or guillotine dampers
- Safety guards and electrical isolators
- Ambient air inlet filters and silencers
Get in touch with our team today
We can advise, design, manufacture and service industrial centrifugal fans from simple combustion fans to complex high temperature hazardous gas handling applications wherever you are in the world.