Industrial fans for oven exhaust
Oven exhaust or extract fans are necessary to keep any process fumes or smoke from leeching into the wider manufacturing environment.
The oven itself will likely be under positive pressure and an exhaust fan, sized to match the combustion air-flow, is required to extract the fumes. The fan however must not be instrumental in reducing the oven temperature and may dictate siting the fan at the cold end of the oven as is done in continuous process ovens. Two small fans may instead be sited at the entrance to and exit from the oven.
Relevant construction materials
- Carbon Steel
- Stainless Steel
- Coated Carbon Steel
Common fan features
- Impeller inspection hatches
- Acoustic and thermal lagging solutions
- Inlet / outlet silencers as well as complete acoustic chambers
- Inlet Guide Vane, louvre, butterfly or guillotine dampers
- Safety guards and electrical isolators
- Ambient air inlet filters and silencers
Get in touch with our team today
We can advise, design, manufacture and service industrial centrifugal fans from simple combustion fans to complex high temperature hazardous gas handling applications wherever you are in the world.