Industrial fans for process cooling
Air-cooling by passing air through cooling coils is primarily a food industry application, particularly in frozen food plants.
The fans can be either forced-draft or induced-draft types but will all share the same requirement of ease of cleaning, usually dictating construction from stainless steel and a polished ‘crevice-free’ design. Depending upon the industry and application, the impeller may need to be made from corrosion resistant material and able to withstand extremes of temperature.
Relevant construction materials
- Carbon Steel
- Stainless Steel
Common fan features
- Impeller inspection hatches
- Acoustic and thermal lagging solutions
- Inlet / outlet silencers as well as complete acoustic chambers
- Inlet Guide Vane, louvre, butterfly or guillotine dampers
- Safety guards and electrical isolators
- Ambient air inlet filters and silencers
Get in touch with our team today
We can advise, design, manufacture and service industrial centrifugal fans from simple combustion fans to complex high temperature hazardous gas handling applications wherever you are in the world.