Industrial fans for process heating
The choice of fan for process heating applications will depend on whether the air is forced (FD) or pulled (ID).
ID fans for process heating will require a high-temperature performance particularly of the bearings to ensure high reliability since the heated air passes through the fan.
Smooth airflow for controlled combustion or heating is critical in these applications, as is reliability, mandating careful selection of impeller design, construction materials and special features.
Relevant construction materials
- Carbon Steel
- Stainless Steel
Common fan features
- Impeller inspection hatches
- Acoustic and thermal lagging solutions
- Inlet / outlet silencers as well as complete acoustic chambers
- Inlet Guide Vane, louvre, butterfly or guillotine dampers
- Safety guards and electrical isolators
- Ambient air inlet filters and silencers
Get in touch with our team today
We can advise, design, manufacture and service industrial centrifugal fans from simple combustion fans to complex high temperature hazardous gas handling applications wherever you are in the world.