Industrial fans for fume control
Fume control can make special demands on the extraction fan.
Frequently the chemical process involved produces highly corrosive fumes at high temperature and in this case the materials selected for the construction of the fan are critical to long-term reliability and the fans must be constructed to a high specification such as the ICI Arduous Duty specification.
Relevant construction materials
- Carbon Steel
- Stainless Steel
Common fan features
- Gas-tight bearings to isolate potentially dangerous gases within the case.
- Impeller inspection hatches.
- Acoustic and thermal lagging solutions.
- Inlet / outlet silencers as well as complete acoustic chambers.
- Inlet Guide Vane, louvre, butterfly or guillotine dampers.
- Safety guards and electrical isolators.
- Ambient air inlet filters and silencers
Get in touch with our team today
We can advise, design, manufacture and service industrial centrifugal fans from simple combustion fans to complex high temperature hazardous gas handling applications wherever you are in the world.