Industrial fans for grain drying
Grain drying today is frequently carried out on an industrial scale, not just to reduce the moisture from raw grain prior to storage, but also in malting process for the brewing industry and the drying of spent grain for animal and pet-foods.
It usually involves high volumes of clean, warm air being passed through the product in rotary drum or gravity feed systems and while not a demanding application, efficiency is an important consideration.
Relevant construction materials
- Carbon Steel
- Stainless Steel
- Coated Carbon steel
Common fan features
- Impeller inspection hatches
- Acoustic and thermal lagging solutions
- Inlet / outlet silencers as well as complete acoustic chambers
- Inlet Guide Vane, louvre, butterfly or guillotine dampers
- Safety guards and electrical isolators
- Ambient air inlet filters and silencers
Get in touch with our team today
We can advise, design, manufacture and service industrial centrifugal fans from simple combustion fans to complex high temperature hazardous gas handling applications wherever you are in the world.