Industrial fans for odour control
Odour control involves venting large volumes of air from such as food preparation and chemical plants and passing the contaminated air through bio-scrubbers before exhausting it to atmosphere.
If there is heavy particulate loading in the airstream, a self-cleaning fan would be recommended. In chemical plant applications, a more corrosive resistant impeller design may be required to ensure long-term durability.
Relevant construction materials
- Carbon Steel
- Stainless Steel
- Coated Carbon Steel
Common fan features
- Shaft sealing from simple PTFE glands through to nitrogen or water-purged carbon ring seals
- Impeller inspection hatches
- Acoustic and thermal lagging solutions
- Inlet / outlet silencers as well as complete acoustic chambers
- Inlet Guide Vane, louvre, butterfly or guillotine dampers
- Safety guards and electrical isolators
- Ambient air inlet filters and silencers
- ATEX in-house testing and certification
Get in touch with our team today
We can advise, design, manufacture and service industrial centrifugal fans from simple combustion fans to complex high temperature hazardous gas handling applications wherever you are in the world.