Industrial fans for pneumatic conveying
Based upon the correct selection of the fan, bulk powders and other materials can be conveyed through the fan.
High velocity air can carry flour, sawdust, grain and a variety of other materials very efficiently.
The density of the material to be conveyed will determine the fan characteristics but the abrasive or even explosive nature of the materials to be conveyed will require careful selection of the fan construction materials to ensure resistance to abrasion. Explosion-proof construction may be necessary for materials such as wood dust and flour.
Relevant construction materials
- Carbon Steel
- Stainless Steel
- Coated Carbon Steel
Common fan features
- Impeller inspection hatches
- Acoustic and thermal lagging solutions
- Inlet / outlet silencers as well as complete acoustic chambers
- Inlet Guide Vane, louvre, butterfly or guillotine dampers
- Safety guards and electrical isolators
- Ambient air inlet filters and silencers
Get in touch with our team today
We can advise, design, manufacture and service industrial centrifugal fans from simple combustion fans to complex high temperature hazardous gas handling applications wherever you are in the world.