Industrial fans for spray booths
Spray booths represent a demanding application for exhaust fans.
Both paint fumes and excess paint overspray must be extracted from the spray booth without detriment to the paint finish being applied. This means the air volume must be great enough to remove the contaminants, but low enough not to effect the paint finish.
The fans must also be powerful enough to overcome the filtration or scrubber system. Fan noise is a critical criterion since the fans must not contribute to workplace noise and must operate within the noise regulations effective on-site.
Relevant construction materials
- Carbon Steel
- Stainless Steel
- Coated Carbon steel
Common fan features
- Shaft sealing from simple PTFE glands through to nitrogen or water-purged carbon ring seals
- Impeller inspection hatches
- Acoustic and thermal lagging solutions.
- Inlet / outlet silencers as well as complete acoustic chambers
- Inlet Guide Vane, louvre, butterfly or guillotine dampers
- Safety guards and electrical isolators
- Ambient air inlet filters and silencers
- Ability to withstand internal explosions
- ATEX in-house testing and certification
Get in touch with our team today
We can advise, design, manufacture and service industrial centrifugal fans from simple combustion fans to complex high temperature hazardous gas handling applications wherever you are in the world.