Vacuum industrial fans
A powerful vacuum can be employed to transport materials, for holding work-pieces in place and the cleaning-up the workplace or machines of swarf and waste material.
Vacuum fans are also used for stacking and transporting sheet material. Consistent airflow and constant pressure are critical to such applications.
Relevant construction materials
- Carbon Steel
- Stainless Steel
- Coated Carbon Steel
Common fan features
- Shaft sealing from simple PTFE glands through to nitrogen or water-purged carbon ring seals
- Impeller inspection hatches
- Acoustic and thermal lagging solutions.
- Inlet / outlet silencers as well as complete acoustic chambers
- Inlet Guide Vane, louvre, butterfly or guillotine dampers
- Safety guards and electrical isolators
- Ambient air inlet filters and silencers
Get in touch with our team today
We can advise, design, manufacture and service industrial centrifugal fans from simple combustion fans to complex high temperature hazardous gas handling applications wherever you are in the world.